Daily Log, Nov. 11
• A person in the 200 block of South Sandusky Street reported three people were fighting in a vehicle Friday night.
• Tanner J. Houck, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with weapon in a motor vehicle Friday night.
• Timothy J. Jeffrey, 34, of Findlay, was charged with intimidating a public servant early Saturday morning.
• Matthew J. Gruss, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespassing early Saturday morning.
• Stacey R. Richey, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday afternoon.
• Cameron D. Martin, 20, of Michigan, was charged with selling alcohol to persons under 21 early Sunday morning.
• A 100-block St. Clair Street woman reported early Sunday morning a man smashed a television.
• A person in the 100 block of Perry Street reported three men fighting Saturday afternoon.
• A 400-block North Town Street woman reported her front door had been opened and someone had used her phone early Sunday morning.
• Mary J. Hensinger, 88, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield right-of-way at an intersection after an accident at Wall and Clay streets Friday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Sandusky Street Saturday night.
• A one-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at West SR 12 and North SR 635 Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a public service call at 849 N. Water St. Saturday evening.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to an open burn at 1599 W. TR 198A, Tiffin, Saturday evening. It turned out to be a controlled burn.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cooking fire that was confined to a container at 212 E. Perry St. Saturday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, two squad runs early Sunday morning, two squad runs Sunday morning and two squad runs Sunday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.