• Justin N. Phillips, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday night.
• A man in the 100 block of Kensington Avenue reported two people were entering vehicles and stealing items early Friday morning.
• A 3000-block South SR 100 man reported a theft of items from his home Friday afternoon.
• A woman in the 800 block of East Fremont Street reported early Friday morning someone tried to break into her home.
• A 200-block South Main Street man reported money stolen from his bank account Friday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Minerva Street Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation due to malfunction at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night, two squad runs early Friday morning, five squad runs Friday morning and two squad runs Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday evening and once Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire, Republic EMS and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.