• Jason M. Eppard, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Dijahn D. Davis, 19, of Worthington, was charged with theft Monday.
• A first-block Hall Street woman reported Monday afternoon her vehicle was vandalized.
• A person reported a physical fight in the 300 block of East Market Street on Monday night.
• A person at Rural King, 2300 W. Market St., reported a theft Tuesday afternoon.
• James A. Phillips, 52, of Bloomville, was charged with theft and criminal trespass Monday.
• Blake A. Moloney, 19, of Bloomville, was charged with theft and criminal trespass Monday.
• Justese R. Parsell, 24, of Bucyrus, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, fail to reinstate, loud exhaust and disorderly conduct Monday.
• Malik Myers, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with littering Monday.
• A 500-block East CR 51 man reported Tuesday afternoon someone kept taking down his signs and taking his chairs.
• Kristie M. Scott, 33, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension, fail to reinstate and a turn signal violation Monday.
• Cinnamon V. Barchus, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Jarel M Jones, 31, of Findlay, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension and equipment regulation violation Monday.
• Glenn Taulbee, 57, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• People in the 500 block of East Jackson Street reported Tuesday afternoon a fight between youths.
• A citation of failure to yield from a private driveway was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South Monroe and East Perry streets Monday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident on Wall Street early Tuesday morning.
• Property damage from an accident at South US 23 and West TR 108 was reported Tuesday afternoon.
• Trey E. Grine, 23, of Fremont, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession Monday.
• Melvin J. Lee, 54, of Van Buren, was charged with fail to reinstate Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, two squad runs Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday afternoon and early Tuesday morning, and Sycamore fire assisted Monday evening and Monday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had two squad runs early Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.