• A 200-block Franklin Street resident reported Saturday morning a package theft.
• A person reported Sunday morning a wallet was tampered with at 870 W. Market St.
• A person reported Sunday afternoon a vehicle in the 300 block of Clinton Avenue was broken into, and a wallet was stolen.
• A person reported Saturday morning damage to the roadway at North TR 179 and East TR 148.
• A 14000-block East TR 136 woman reported Saturday night she saw a group of youths or teenagers enter her residence on her home security cameras.
• A 500-block South Main Street woman reported Saturday morning her dog was stolen out of her yard.
• A person at East Tiffin and South Cadwallader streets reported Saturday morning a stolen iPhone.
• A youth in the 500 block of Maple Street reported Saturday afternoon three boys pushed him off his bicycle.
• A woman reported Saturday afternoon her purse was stolen from a cart at Kroger, 126 W. High St.
• A person in the 400 block of North Main Street reported Saturday afternoon a boy shoved her brother off his bike and took it.
• A physical altercation was reported in the 500 block of Bulger Avenue early Sunday morning.
• Andrew L. Focht, 29, of Tiffin, was cited with improper left turn and driving under suspension after an accident on East Perry Street on Tuesday night.
• Addam W. Gibson, 26, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield-stop sign after an accident at East Perry and Penn streets Sunday morning.
• Michael E. Mills, 57, of Greenwich, was cited with failure to control and stop sign after an accident at North CR 51 and East CR 34 on Oct. 3.
• Katrina C. Butler of Mansfield was driving a 2017 Chevrolet FedEx Ground Package vehicle that struck an awning at the southwest corner of Mountain Man LLC, 1741 S. SR 53, Thursday afternoon, a report states.
• A vehicle was in the ditch at West TR 108 and South US 23 early Sunday morning.
• An ambulance was requested for an accident involving a vehicle striking a pole at Kroger, 126 W. High St., Saturday evening.
• Republic fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a radon detection alarm at 203 Center St. on Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 600 River Road on Friday night. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide investigation at 61 Orchard Park Drive on Friday night.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to pallets burning at 1616 S. CR 1 on Saturday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a vehicle with a tire on fire at SR 18 and TR 101 on Saturday morning.
• NBS fire and EMS responded to a strong propane odor at 11 N. Perry St. on Saturday night.
• Clinton fire responded to a smoke detector issue at 40 Crestview Drive, No. 11, early Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday evening, one squad run Friday night, five squad runs early Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday afternoon, three squad runs Saturday night, two squad runs early Sunday morning, one squad run Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted twice early Saturday morning and once Saturday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday evening and one squad run Saturday night.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday evening and one squad run early Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire had a squad run Sunday morning.