• Ian L. Stiltner, 36, of Fremont, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday evening.
• A person at Bridges Community Academy, 190 St. Francis Ave., reported Monday afternoon a student took pills.
• Raymond S. Helms, 48, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Eric K. Poderys, 51, of Sunbury, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening a hog was shot with an arrow while in a pen in the 5000 block of North CR 15.
• William M. Aufdencamp, 36, of Findlay, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Friday.
• Tiffany M. Magnus, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with fail to reinstate Friday.
• Louis C. Arbogast, 75, of Fostoria, was charged with public nuisance Friday.
• A 900-block Sandusky Street man reported Sunday evening damage to his vehicle.
• A person reported Sunday night a man was assaulting people in the 1000 block of Perrysburg Road.
• An 800-block South Main Street man reported Monday morning his apartment was broken into, and a television, a PlayStation, clothes and his father’s firearm were stolen.
• Dominic T. Sempsrott, 18, of Michigan, was cited with failure to yield right-of-way at an intersection after an accident at Jackson and Clay streets Friday evening.
• Tyrin S. Smith, 19, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident on Sandusky Street on Saturday night.
• Justin Sams, 26, of Bellevue, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Maricela Saldana, 20, of Fremont, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a natural vegetation fire at Noble and Minerva streets Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 1728 W. Market St. on Monday afternoon.
• Bloomville fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to smoke coming from heating ducts at 18 Earl Ave. on Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.