Daily Log, Oct. 7
• Jeshell N. Jeffery, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday evening.
• Samuel M. Jensen, 59, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday evening.
• A woman in the 100 block of Main Street reported Friday night her wheel chair lift was broken and trash cans were piled in front of her door.
• Chelsa M. Cornett, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speeding Friday night.
• A Tiffin youth was charged with juvenile delinquency and arson Saturday evening.
• A woman at Hedges-Boyer Park, 491 Coe St., reported Saturday evening a youth was assaulted by a group of youths at the playground.
• A 200-block Jefferson Street person reported three people fighting early Sunday morning.
• A man in the 300 block of West Market Street reported Sunday morning his wallet had been stolen.
• A Tiffin youth was charged with hit skip-public property Sunday afternoon.
• A woman in the 2500 block of West Market Street reported Sunday afternoon her phone had been stolen.
• A woman in the 2100 block of South Glendale Drive reported Friday evening someone used her debit card fraudulently.
• A person in the 8800 block of West US 224 reported Saturday afternoon power tools and lawn tools had been stolen Friday night.
• A 700-block South Wood Street man reported Saturday afternoon a scam involving money.
• A woman in the 200 block of West Fourth Street reported being chased by a man Saturday afternoon.
• A 600-block Cherry Street man reported ten men were making threats at his residence Saturday night.
• Patricia R. Misner, 66, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield at a stop sign after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Wentz and Nelson streets Friday afternoon.
• A car vs. bicycle accident was reported on North Washington Street Saturday afternoon.
• A one-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at East CR 50 and South CR 13 Saturday morning.
• A one-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at North TR 169 and East CR 38 Saturday night.
• A person reported several motorcycles racing in the 600 block of Plaza Drive and one motorcycle flipped Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cooking fire at 193 E. Davis St. Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 709 W. Market St. Saturday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a trash fire at 1177 S. Brace Ave. Saturday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Friday afternoon, two squad runs Friday evening, one squad run Friday night, two squad runs early Saturday morning, three squad runs Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday afternoon and one squad run Saturday evening. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday morning and once Saturday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once Saturday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday afternoon and one squad run Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Saturday afternoon.