Daily Log, Oct. 5
• Justin J. Nimocks, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Jenna J. Marsillett, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Tatiyana M. Cooper-Laylor, 19, of Pennsylvania, was charged with theft and obstruction Thursday.
• Keyonna M. McGill, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• An 800-block North Water Street woman reported a package stolen Friday morning.
• A woman in the 100 block of Wentz Street reported Friday morning her vehicle’s window had been smashed.
• A person in the parking lot of the Murphy USA Gas Station, 2915 W. SR 18, reported a woman punched a man in the face Friday afternoon.
• Lisa M. Fosnaugh, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with dog at large Thursday.
• A person in the 2600 block of North TR 155 reported a theft of a package Thursday night.
• Zachery D. Graves, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Fabian I. Uballe, 31, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 200-block South Main Street man reported an instance of fraud Thursday evening.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at East Perry and Jefferson streets Thursday evening.
• Two citations were issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Jackson Street Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 600 N. River Rd. early Friday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening, two squad runs Thursday night, two squad runs early Friday morning and five squad runs Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday evening and once Thursday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Friday morning.