Daily Log, Oct. 4
• A 100-block Shepherd Drive resident reported Wednesday afternoon the theft of a bike that occurred Tuesday.
• A woman in the 100 block of South Washington Street reported the theft of a scooter Wednesday afternoon.
• A 200-block South Washington Street man reported Thursday morning his vehicle was broken into and items were stolen.
• A woman in the 100 block of St. Francis Avenue reported Thursday morning $140 had been stolen from her over the past three months.
• A 100-block East Pointe Court man reported Thursday morning a bank account was opened in his name without permission.
• Sharon Baldosser, 60, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday afternoon.
• A man in the 1100 block of North SR 53 reported receiving a bad check Thursday morning.
• Marquez A. Wright, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license Wednesday.
• A 100-block Summit Street man reported a scam Wednesday afternoon.
• A 600-block Foster Street woman reported a scam call regarding her Social Security number Thursday morning.
• A woman in the 200 block of East Center Street reported Thursday morning wires connected to her outdoor camera system were cut Wednesday night.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street woman reported Thursday afternoon her wallet was stolen from her vehicle Sunday night.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle accident at West Perry and South Sandusky streets Wednesday night.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported at SR 231 and US 224 early Thursday morning. One person was transported to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• Drew C. Bernal-Danner, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana Wednesday.
• Jesus A. Degollado, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at North Countyline and Elm streets Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm activation due to malfunction at 77 Greenfield St. Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division assisted police at 310 E. Market St. Wednesday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to a smell of burning and heat at 321 College Ave. Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday morning.