Daily Log, Oct. 3
• Sarah A. Carmony, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Amanda L. Sowers, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog Tuesday.
• Seaira R. Vargas, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man and a woman were shoplifting items Tuesday evening.
• Kristina M. Scott, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A woman in the 100 block of Earl Street reported Tuesday evening a string weed trimmer had been stolen from her shed.
• A 1000-block East CR 38 woman reported a scam Wednesday morning.
• A resident in the 1000 block of West CR 6 reported Wednesday afternoon they were the victim of a Craigslist scam.
• A 900-block East High Street man reported Tuesday evening his vehicle was stolen.
• An employee of Arby’s, 301 N. Countyline St., reported a man refused to leave the drive-through and banged on the store window Tuesday night.
• A man in the 500 block of Stearns Road reported Wednesday morning a scam caller asked him for his Social Security number.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on East Perry Street
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at US 224 and Fair Lane Tuesday night.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North Washington Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at West CR 48 and and North TR 111 Tuesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday night, two squad runs early Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday night and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• New Riegel EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Kansas fire had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Charles Switzer, Fostoria.
• David M. Zartman, Bloomville.
Marriage license applications
• Johnna Renae Meadows and Taylor Ryn Miller, Tiffin.
• Brandon Lee Stuckey and Shelbi Lee Ann Markin, Tiffin.
• Denise Jennifer Roush and Mark Scott DeVault, Fostoria.
• Bria Leigh Gibson and Brandon Allen Stephens, Tiffin.
• Brian Ashton Mills and Amy Marie Hoyda, Tiffin.
• Joseph Carl Stanley and Jill Nicole Flanders, Attica.
• Anthony Stuart Runion and Venessa Marie Barnes, Tiffin.
• Jordan Connor Bowerman and Ashton Sue Daniel, Tiffin.
• Michelle Lee Link, Tiffin, and Robert Dennis Benedict, Mansfield.
• Johnathon Lee Steele, Tiffin, and Kasondra Jean Starback, Walker, Michigan.