Daily Log, Oct. 21
• A woman in the 400 block of Hedges Street reported receiving a bad check Friday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man and woman shoplifted items and then attempted to flee on foot from the store Friday evening.
• Jennifer M. Raitz, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct-intoxication Friday night.
• A person in the 100 block of Court Street reported their front window was broken and someone may have broken in Friday night.
• Maceo M. Matthews, 20, of Florida, was charged with theft Saturday afternoon.
• Angela M. Poland, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Saturday evening.
• Roger J. Ferdin, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Saturday night.
• An employee at Paper and Ink, 98 South Washington Street, reported Sunday afternoon money had been stolen from a drawer multiple times.
• An employee of Hopewell-Loudon High School, 180 N. CR 7, reported checks and cash missing Friday afternoon.
• A 9000-block East US 224 man reported Saturday morning his vehicle was entered and money was stolen.
• A man in the 2000 block of South TR 181 reported a woman hit him and stole his medication early Sunday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at Perry and West High Street Saturday morning.
• A man in the 300 block of South Countyline Street reported Saturday afternoon his vehicle had been broken into.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Saturday morning.
• Dawn M. Scholl, 53, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield right-of-way at an intersection after an accident at Hunter Street and Riverside Drive Saturday morning.
• A one-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on West Fremont Street Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a boiler malfunction at 347 E. Market St. Saturday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday morning.
• Green Springs fire assisted Sandusky County EMS on a squad run Saturday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday afternoon and one squad run Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, one squad run Saturday night, two squad runs early Sunday morning, two squad runs Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday night and one squad run Sunday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run early Sunday morning.