Daily Log, Oct. 19
• Michael A. Birch, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and failure to reinstate Thursday.
• A 100-block Beechwood Drive woman reported Thursday afternoon fraudulent charges were made to her account.
• A man in the 300 block of Hall Street reported someone removed the lug nuts from two tires on his vehicle Thursday afternoon.
• A 200-block Charlotte Street woman reported Thursday evening someone tried to break in through her front door.
• A 100-block Greenfield Street woman reported a scam Thursday night.
• Jeffrey J. Wade, 58, of Tiffin was charged with open container Thursday.
• A woman in the 7300 block of South SR 4 reported Thursday afternoon a man with drug paraphernalia was on a roof.
• A man in the 2500 block of West CR 30 reported Thursday afternoon a propane tank was stolen from his front porch.
• A 100-block North High Street woman reported Thursday afternoon several items were missing from her home.
• A man in the 200 block of East Fremont Street reported a possible break-in at a garage Thursday afternoon.
• A 100-block West High Street woman reported Thursday evening she’d been the victim of a gift card scam.
• A person at Good Shepherd Home, 725 Columbus Ave., reported money missing from a room Thursday night.
• A 1000-block North Main Street man reported early Friday morning someone stole a dirt bike from their shed and then left it behind a nearby garage.
• Wesley D. Shaw, 24, of Tiffin, was cited with improper lane change after an accident on East Perry Street Friday morning.
• Connie A. Clouse, 58, of Fostoria, was cited with operating a vehicle without reasonable control after an accident at Stinchcomb Drive and Van Buren Street Oct. 10.
• Clinton fire responded to an open burn on TR 73 near TR 122 Thursday afternoon. It turned out to be a controlled burn.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a strong odor of gas at 7547 W. SR 18 Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm activation due to malfunction at 1728 W. Market St. Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional alarm activation at 600 N. River Rd. Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening, two squad runs Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.