Daily Log, Oct. 18
• Alexis C. Young, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• A woman in the 300 block of South Monroe Street reported Wednesday afternoon her bike was stolen Tuesday night.
• A 200-block East Davis Street man reported three men attempted to break into his vehicle early Thursday morning.
• A 100-block Clinton Avenue man reported being the victim of a Social Security scam Thursday afternoon.
• A 1400-block East CR 36 resident reported a possible scam Thursday morning.
• Shaw T. Wright, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A woman in the 300 block of Jennifer Drive reported Wednesday afternoon receiving scam calls.
• A 1200-block Beier Driver woman reported Thursday afternoon her apartment had been broken into.
• Citations of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and assured clear distance ahead were issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Hopewell and Euclid avenues Wednesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at Sandusky and Buckley streets Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide incident at 143 First Ave. Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to shorting electrical equipment at Sonoco Products Company, 60 Heritage Dr., Wednesday night.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a vehicle fire caused by a car vs. deer accident at SR 18 and CR 26 Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted twice Thursday afternoon.