Daily Log, Oct. 16
• A 700-block North Water Street man reported Monday evening two youths damaged his water meter base.
• Officers in the 100 block of East Perry Street found syringes, possible heroin and methamphetamine, and paraphernalia Tuesday morning.
• A person from Tiffin Auto Mart, 1602 W. Market St., reported Tuesday afternoon a vehicle was taken Tuesday morning and hadn’t been returned yet.
• A 100-block Catherine Street resident reported scam calls Monday afternoon.
• A first-block South Woodwind Drive resident reported Monday evening a shed was broken into.
• A person reported Monday evening copper guide wires were stripped from three poles on East TR 134.
• An 8000-block East TR 178 woman reported Tuesday morning her vehicle was missing.
• A person from Seneca County’s RTA building, 109 S. Washington St., reported a bad check Tuesday afternoon.
• A person in the 400 block of North Main Street reported criminal damaging Monday afternoon.
• A person in the 600 block of North Main Street reported a physical altercation Monday afternoon.
• A person in the 700 block of South Main Street reported a physical altercation Monday evening.
• A 600-block Cherry Street woman reported Monday evening a man threw objects at her.
• A 200-block Sycamore Street woman reported Monday evening two youths were throwing a ball in front of her house, and one hit her car with the ball after she advised them to leave.
• A 200-block West Fourth Street woman reported Tuesday morning her vehicle was ransacked, and change was taken.
• A 200-block West Lytle Street man reported Tuesday morning someone broke out the window to his vehicle.
• A 700-block South Union Street woman reported Tuesday morning her vehicle was ransacked.
• A 300-block Independence Avenue woman reported Tuesday morning her property was vandalized.
• A 200-block East North Street woman reported Tuesday morning her brother punched her car.
• A 200-block West Fourth Street man reported Tuesday morning his truck was ransacked, and items were taken.
• A 200-block East South Street man reported Tuesday afternoon a woman was assaulted by another woman.
• A 200-block West Crocker Street woman reported Tuesday afternoon her vehicle was ransacked, and a small jug of change was taken.
• A man reported Monday night he witnessed a vehicle back into a stone wall in an East Market Street parking lot.
• Randy M. Raitz, 51, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident at North Washington and Water streets Tuesday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm at 430 N. Broadway St. on Monday afternoon. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 154 S. Washington St. on Monday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 30 S. Washington St. on Monday evening.
• Clinton fire was sent to a report of a nuisance burn at 1050 E. CR 50 on Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday evening, two squad runs Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning, four squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.