Daily Log, Oct. 15
• Michele A. Pence, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Sunday afternoon.
• A first-block Hall Street woman reported Sunday evening someone broke her landscape pavers.
• A 300-block East Perry Street woman reported Sunday evening a person stole her pumpkin off her front porch and threw it at her front door.
• Possible fraud was reported in the 200 block of Main Street on Monday morning.
• A person in the 800 block of North Water Street reported a possible credit card scam Monday afternoon.
• A person reported Sunday afternoon witnessing two people break into Deb’s Dog Grooming, 411 E. Tiffin St.
• A 600-block North SR 4 resident reported early Monday morning someone broke in.
• A 16000-block East TR 126 man reported Monday morning his house was broken into and guns were missing.
• A person reported Monday afternoon checks were stolen from the 3000 block of West CR 14.
• Everett M. Doss, 32, of Toledo, was charged with weapon while under disability Friday.
• Anita D. Park, 63, of Fostoria, was charged with fail to reinstate Friday.
• A 300-block Summit Street man reported Sunday evening his wife was throwing and breaking items around the house.
• A 1000-block Peeler Drive woman reported Monday morning damage to her car.
• Ruth M. Meisner, 91, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield – stop sign after an accident at Huss and North Sandusky streets Saturday afternoon.
• Karalyn E. Porter, 27, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead and operating a vehicle while intoxicated after an accident at West Market Street and Caldwell Avenue on Sunday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Washington Street on Monday afternoon.
• Michael D. Roelle, 63, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to control after an accident on West South Street Oct. 7.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an animal problem at 37 W. Davis St. early Monday morning.
• NBS fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to burning tires at TR 54 and SR 587 on Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon and four squad runs Monday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday morning.