Daily Log, Oct. 14
• A 700-block South Sandusky Street woman reported a person put cinder blocks in front of her door and driveway Friday afternoon.
• A 300-block Jefferson Street man reported Friday afternoon his wallet was stolen from his vehicle Thursday night.
• Autumn N. Parrott, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of Main Street reported Friday evening her purse was stolen from her vehicle Thursday night.
• Kory R.L. Conley, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated early Saturday morning.
• Jay W. Cook, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday night.
• Rochelle K. Barker, 45, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday night.
• Omar G. Rodriguez, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday night.
• A 100-block Franklin Street man reported early Sunday morning someone broke the window and screen on his front door.
• Shannon M. Hardwick, 34, of Sycamore, was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments Sunday morning.
• A man in the 100 block of Kensington Avenue reported Sunday afternoon a safe was stolen.
• A person in the 5500 block of West SR 18 reported four men fighting early Sunday morning.
• A 1200-block Peeler Drive man reported Friday afternoon his son’s cell phone was stolen at school.
• A woman in the 1500 block of North Countyline Street reported Friday night her dog was stolen.
• A 700-block Columbus Avenue woman reported someone broke into her house Friday night.
• A woman in the 300 block of North Union Street reported Saturday afternoon a television and sound bar were stolen.
• A resident in the 300 block of West Fremont Street reported a theft of medication and money Saturday night.
• Lesleigh L. Tuttamore, 26, of Bellevue, was cited with assured clear distance ahead and speeding after an accident at West Market and Wentz streets Friday morning.
• A citation of failure to yield after a stop sign was issued after an accident at Huss and North Sandusky streets Saturday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at SR 231 and US 224 Friday afternoon.
• A one-vehicle accident was reported at SR 53 and CR 90 Friday night.
• Citations of leaving the scene of an accident and failure to control were issued after an accident on North CR 25 Saturday morning.
• Luis Octavio Rodriguez, 36, of Fostoria, was cited with operation without reasonable control after an accident on West Jackson Street Oct. 4.
• Cedric L. Yarbrough, 37, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield right of way after an accident on Perrysburg Road Tuesday morning.
• New Riegel fire and EMS responded to a downed power line lying across a tree that created a small flame at 4158 South SR 587 early Saturday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a fire alarm activation due to malfunction at 12400 W. Axline St., Lot 23, Fostoria, Saturday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire responded to a call for mutual aid at an active fire in Crawford County Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an electrical wiring problem at 40 Hopewell Avenue Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday evening, one squad run early Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, one squad run early Sunday morning and three squad runs Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Friday evening, once early Saturday morning, once Saturday afternoon and once Saturday night. Sycamore fire assisted once Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday evening, one squad run early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Friday night, one squad run early Saturday morning and one squad run early Sunday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Saturday evening.
• New Riegel EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.