Daily log, Oct. 12, 2019
• Lauren K. Bankston, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 600-block West Market Street woman reported Thursday afternoon money was stolen from her front porch.
• Kristin D. Coffman, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and speeding Thursday.
• Cathy J. Organ, 41, of Bellevue, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Nathan A. Mowery, 33, of Willard, was charged with driving under suspension and speeding Thursday.
• A person on South SR 4 reported a truck was stuck on the tracks at a railroad crossing Thursday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported on Union Street Friday morning.
• A citation was issued after a three-vehicle, non-injury accident at Wentz and West Market streets Friday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on Jackson Street Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an odor of smoke at 65 W. Perry St. Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 335 Miami St. Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Thursday night, two squad runs early Friday morning and three squad runs Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday night and once Friday morning.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.