Daily log, Oct. 11, 2019
* Kirsten O. Stallard, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
* Nathan J. Morris, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
* Jarvis R. Phillips, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
* Blain T. McCormick, 20, of Delaware, was charged with theft Wednesday.
* Abram I. Alamo, 20, of Geneva, was charged with theft Wednesday.
* A 100-block Tilden Street woman reported someone broke into her house Wednesday evening.
* A man in the 600 block of Sycamore Street reported Thursday morning a theft of football gear from his vehicle Wednesday.
* A 100-block Apple Street woman reported Thursday morning a fraudulent withdrawal of more than $26,000 from her bank account.
* A 2600-block West CR 38 resident reported Wednesday evening someone broke into their shed.
* A woman in the 7600 block of North CR 51 reported Wednesday evening a student made threatening comments regarding Old Fort High School while in school Wednesday.
* An employee of Jack’s Carryout, 201 E. Tiffin St., reported receiving counterfeit money Wednesday evening.
* A man in the 1500 block of Dillon Road reported his house was broken into and objects were taken Wednesday evening.
* A 200-block East Crocker Street man reported Wednesday night his house was broken into and several items were stolen.
* A person in the 600 block of Northview Drive reported a stolen phone Wednesday night.
* A 500-block West Culbertson Street woman reported Thursday morning a theft of credit and insurance cards.
* Shaun G. Gunnell, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with failure to control after an accident on CR 48 Tuesday night.
* A citation of failure to control was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Stinchcomb Drive and Van Buren Street Thursday afternoon.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division assisted police at 107 Frost Parkway Wednesday evening.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide detector activation due to malfunction at 25 Hayward St. Wednesday night.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an odor of smoke at 69 Sycamore St. Wednesday night.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, three squad runs Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning, three squad runs Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday evening and once Thursday morning.
* Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
* North Central EMS had a squad run Wednesday night.
* Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
* North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday afternoon.