Daily log, Oct. 10
• A person at Lincoln Pre-K, 124 Ohio Ave., reported Tuesday afternoon children were vandalizing a truck.
• A first-block Grace Street woman reported Tuesday night a car drove past her home, and a brick was thrown at her car, damaging it.
• A first-block East Market Street resident reported a physical domestic incident Tuesday night.
• A 200-block Hedges Street resident reported Wednesday morning wallets were taken from an unlocked vehicle.
• Charles M. Ball, 39, of Findlay, was charged with driving under suspension, failure to reinstate and a red light violation Tuesday.
• A 300-block Summit Street man reported Wednesday morning his girlfriend was throwing and breaking items.
• Nathan J. Heckathorn, 65, of Kansas, Ohio, was cited with improper lane change after an accident on West Market Street on Tuesday afternoon.
• A person reported Tuesday evening a Penske truck struck the drive-through at Old Fort Banking Co., 634 W. Market St.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South Sandusky and Miami streets Wednesday morning.
• A bridge at North CR 48 and West SR 18 was struck Tuesday night.
• Nicholas Kleinsmith of Ashland attempted to turn around in a driveway at 2016 N. SR 53 and struck a well pipe Wednesday morning, according to Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.
• Aaron M. Miles, 41, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, an administrative license suspension and an equipment regulation violation Tuesday.
• Mark A. Potts Jr., 37, of Findlay, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• A citation was issued after a non-injury accident at North Countyline Street and College Avenue on Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 167 Main St. on Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a passenger vehicle fire at 247 Hedges St. on Tuesday evening.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a smoke detector activation at 7547 W. SR 18 on Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Tuesday evening, two squad runs early Wednesday morning and three squad runs Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night and one squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.