Daily Log, Oct. 1
• Eric L. Bucklew, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Autumn N. Nelson, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Brandon T. Gernert, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension and stop sign violation Friday.
• A person reported Monday morning attempted entry to the office door at residences at 154 S. Washington St.
• A woman in the 300 block of Miami Street reported Monday afternoon she let another student borrow her laptop and was told it had been sold.
• Darian G. Robinson, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with menacing Friday.
• An 8000-block East TR 62 woman reported Sunday afternoon a computer was hacked into.
• A 1000-block North TR 21 woman reported early Monday morning someone broke into her car and stole her purse.
• A person from Burger King, 1059 N. Countyline St., reported Sunday night a person tried to tender a fake $10 bill.
• A 100-block East Sixth Street man reported early Monday morning his ex-girlfriend broke into his residence.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street man reported Monday morning his vehicle was gone through, and loose change was taken.
• A 900-block South Union Street woman reported Monday morning vehicles were gone through, and items were taken.
• A woman in the 1000 block of Ebersole Boulevard reported Monday morning her mother had been assaulted.
• A 200-block East Clark Street man reported Monday morning his vehicle was ransacked, and loose change was taken.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street woman reported Monday morning someone went through her car, and identification and a debit card were stolen.
• A 200-block Grape Street man reported Monday afternoon his vehicle had been rummaged through.
• An accident involving a Tiffin Police Department cruiser was reported on South Monroe Street on Sunday night.
• Aaron D. Ferguson, 35, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to control after an accident at West Lytle and South Main streets Wednesday afternoon.
• A person was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after a single-vehicle accident on West Fourth Street on Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 18 Ash St. on Sunday evening. There was no incident found on arrival.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 116 Greenfield St. on Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 600 N. River Road on Monday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Monday afternoon.