Daily Log, Sept. 7
• Jeffrey K.W. Cornell, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday.
• A 100-block West Market street man reported fraudulent use of his food stamp card Thursday afternoon.
• Matthew C. Waltermyer, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A man in the 2000 block of South US 23 reported a theft of batteries and other items Friday morning.
• Christopher Archer, 41, of Fostoria, was charged with impound and disposition Thursday.
• Justin T. Kersh, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A woman in the 500 block of North Main Street reported Thursday afternoon her identity was stolen and fraudulent accounts were opened in her name.
• A 1200-block Roosevelt Road woman reported Friday morning a man choked her.
• An 800-block Walnut Street woman reported Friday morning a man entered her home uninvited.
• A person in the 100 block of West High Street reported a woman opened her car door and urinated in a parking lot Friday afternoon.
• A man reported a scam phone call regarding use of his Social Security Number Friday afternoon.
• A citation of stop sign violation was issued after a two-vehicle accident at West Perry and Nelson streets Thursday afternoon.
• A bicycle vs. car accident was reported at Hall and North Washington streets Thursday night.
• Wesley J. Ferguson, 73, of Tiffin, was cited with improper right turn after an accident at Clyde and Hudson streets Friday morning.
• An accident was reported at US 224 and CR 17 Friday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at Huss and North Sandusky streets Friday afternoon.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm at 430 N. Broadway, Green Springs, Friday afternoon. It was a false alarm.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire had a squad run Thursday night.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Friday morning.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday afternoon.