Daily Log, Sept. 6
• Brian J. Miller, 50, of Lancaster, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speeding Wednesday.
• Alicia J. Hill, 54, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A woman in the 100 block of Eighth Avenue reported a man pulled a knife on her Wednesday afternoon.
• John D. Hurst, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Wednesday evening.
• Ledre L. Collins, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with failure to reinstate Wednesday evening.
• A 200-block Main Street man reported he was scammed Wednesday evening.
• An employee of Lowe’s, 1025 W. Market St., reported a man left the store with stolen sweepers in his cart Thursday morning.
• A 7000-block East TR 106 man reported an E-Z Pass scam Thursday afternoon.
• Gerald Henderson, 60, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A person in the 100 block of West High Street reported finding a needle Wednesday evening.
• A 200-block East Crocker Street woman reported Thursday afternoon her son’s camper was stolen overnight.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a three-vehicle accident at Benner and West Market streets Thursday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at SR 587 and US 224 Wednesday evening. Bascom EMS transported a person to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at East Lytle Street and Columbus Avenue Wednesday afternoon.
• A motorcycle vs. car accident was reported at North Countyline and West Center streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to hazmat release investigation with no hazardous materials at 141 Walker St. Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 77 Greenfield St. Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded twice Wednesday night to smoke detector activations due to malfunction at 300 S. Monroe St.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a person locked out of their apartment at 7 Beechwood Dr. Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Wednesday afternoon, three squad runs Wednesday evening, two squad runs Wednesday night, three squad runs early Thursday morning, five squad runs Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday night and once Thursday morning.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Eugene C. Miller, Attica.
• Kaleigh Regan Hendrix and Nicholas Ray Warnement, Tiffin.
• Douglas Alan Meadows and Claudia Regina Marins DeOliveira, Fostoria.
• Danielle Alexa Guillen and Clinton Ray Bogner, Tiffin.
• MaCauley Regan McClellan and Holden Lee Slone, Fostoria.
• Kelsey Ann Ramirez and Blaque Patrick Gordon, Tiffin.
• William Allen Estep, II, and Sheyanne Lee Havens, Tiffin.