Daily Log, Sept. 30
• A 100-block Oak Street man reported Friday afternoon an internet scam that involved a person pretending to fix his computer.
• A woman in the 400 block of West Market Street reported her wallet was stolen Friday afternoon.
• Shadayiah A. Nelson-Green, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday afternoon.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a person drove off without paying for gas Friday evening.
• Timothy E. Wurm, 56, of Tiffin, was charged with public indecency and criminal trespassing Friday night.
• A man in the 800 block of West Market Street reported Friday night two people were performing indecent acts in a car.
• A woman in the 300 block of North Sandusky Street reported Friday night her phone was stolen and was tracking via app to a nearby location.
• A 400-block South Washington Street resident reported a scam call Saturday afternoon.
• Shannon K. Amburgey, 35, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespassing and complicity Saturday evening.
• A woman at Robenalt’s Point Drive Thru, 201 Clay St., reported a man punched her in the face and pushed her early Sunday morning.
• A man in the 100 block of Adams Street reported his apartment was vandalized early Sunday morning by a woman and a man.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported someone drove off without paying for gas Sunday morning.
• A 100-block Dallas Street resident reported Sunday morning the theft of six video games from their vehicle Saturday night.
• A 100-block Washington St., Bettsville, woman reported Saturday afternoon a bike was stolen from her back porch Friday night.
• A person at North SR 590 and West CR 62 reported two people breaking into vehicles Saturday night.
• A woman in the 1100 block of North SR 53 reported Saturday night her handicap placard was stolen from her vehicle earlier Saturday.
• A woman in the 700 block of Northview Drive reported Saturday morning a man stole her dog and walked it before returning it later Saturday morning.
• A person in the 300 block of South Main Street reported a fight happening nearby.
• An 800-block Davoli Street woman reported Sunday afternoon the theft of a bicycle.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at East Market and East Perry streets Friday afternoon.
• John R. Miller, 22, of Texas, was cited with failure to control and failure to obey traffic control after an accident at North CR 3 and West CR 28 Thursday morning.
• A resident in the 10000 block of West TR 41 reported Sunday afternoon a semi hit and damaged a reflector sign Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation due to malfunction at 349 Miami St. Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 60 N. SR 101 Saturday afternoon.
• Kansas fire, Risingsun fire and Fostoria EMS responded to a large controlled burn on TR 84 near CR 25 Saturday night.
• Green Springs fire and EMS responded to a gas smell in the kitchen at 401 N. Broadway St., Green Springs, Saturday night.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday evening.
• Bascom EMS had a squad run Friday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday evening and one squad run early Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Saturday morning and one squad run Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.