Daily Log, Sept. 28
* Brandon T. L. Bryant, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a protection order violation Thursday evening.
* Erica R. Barnett, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-12-point suspension early Friday morning.
* Jennifer D. Frederick, 68, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and improper left turn Friday morning.
* An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man shoplifting items Thursday evening.
* A 600-block South Sandusky Street woman reported Friday afternoon multiple accounts were opened in her name without her permission.
* Matthew S. Carmel, 40, of Mansfield, was charged with physical control Thursday.
* Mason M. Feucht, 22, of Findlay, was charged with retain property Thursday.
* Todd M. Barchus, Jr., 30, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Thursday.
* A man in the 1200 block of Peeler Drive reported Friday afternoon his bike was stolen from his porch.
* A three-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on West Market Street Friday afternoon.
* A three-vehicle accident was reported at SR 53 and TR 132 Thursday afternoon.
* A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North Countyline Street Friday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional fire alarm activation at 18 S. Sandusky St. Thursday night.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to an unintentional fire alarm activation at 777 E. TR 201 Friday morning.
* Attica-Venice-Reed fire, Willard fire and Bloomville EMS responded to a brush fire on TR 104 Friday afternoon.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 359 Miami St. Friday afternoon.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Thursday evening and one squad run Friday morning.
* Bettsville EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.