Daily Log, Sept. 21
• An employee of Eborg’s Drive-Thru, 205 S. Sandusky St., reported a theft caught on security video Thursday night.
• A resident in the 600 block of South Sandusky Street reported a cast-iron skillet stolen Friday morning.
• A 100-block Lindsay Avenue resident reported Friday afternoon a woman was choked by a man.
• A person in the 100 block of Scott Street, Bloomville, reported an attempted theft of an ATV early Friday morning.
• A woman in the 1200 block of West Columbus Avenue reported Thursday evening fraudulent charges were made on her credit card.
• A 300-block Eagle Street woman reported Thursday evening her home was broken into and a safe was stolen.
• A 600-block Northview Drive woman reported Friday morning her vehicle was damaged.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Thursday afternoon, two squad runs Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning, one squad run Friday morning and two squad runs Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday evening and once Friday morning. Bascom fire assisted once Thursday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday night and one squad run early Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Friday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Friday afternoon.