Daily Log, Sept. 20
• Andrea L. Wertz, 42, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a woman shoplifting items Wednesday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of South Washington Street reported Wednesday evening someone opened multiple accounts using her personal information.
• A 100-block Jackson Street man reported Wednesday evening a vacant apartment had been broken into.
• Chrystal L. Chambers, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Randy M. Raitz, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A person at West TR 90 and South SR 53 reported finding 10 marijuana plants.
• Tyruss R. Jeter, 35, of Sandusky, was charged with driving under suspension and a traffic lane violation Wednesday.
• A resident in the 200 block of East Sandusky Street reported Wednesday night a scooter was stolen
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at East Perry and South Washington streets Wednesday evening.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at North Countyline Street and College Avenue Wednesday afternoon.
• A person reported a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Sandusky and East Fremont streets Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening, two squad runs early Thursday morning, four squad runs Thursday morning and three squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday evening and once Thursday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning.