Daily Log, Sept. 19
• Bradlee S. Rochester, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Tuesday.
• A student at the Tiffin University Office of Equity, Access and Opportunity, 18 S. Sandusky St., reported a sexual assault Tuesday afternoon.
• A 200-block Franklin Street woman reported Wednesday morning two trash totes were stolen.
• A 100-block Jefferson Street resident reported an online scam Wednesday afternoon.
• A man in the 200 block of Clay Street reported a man claiming to be from AEP asked his wife for the last four digits of her Social Security number Wednesday afternoon.
• Chelsea M. Meronk, 26, of Findlay, was charged with failure to reinstate Tuesday.
• Ryan R. Peters, 29, of Alabama, was charged with aggravated menacing Tuesday.
• Aaron J. Gernert, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence and a traffic lane violation Tuesday.
• A 1000-block Park Avenue man reported Wednesday morning light fixtures and light mounts were stolen overnight.
• A 200-block East Center Street man reported a stolen vehicle Wednesday afternoon.
• A person in the 1000 block of Lincoln Avenue reported Wednesday afternoon a break-in at a nearby residence.
• Edward J. Deitrick, 29, of Findlay, was cited with failure to yield on a left turn after an accident at North Countyline and West Culbertson streets the afternoon of Sept. 12. Gordon Thornsberry, 81, of Fostoria, was transported to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital by Fostoria Fire Division after the accident.
• A citation of stop sign violation was issued after a two-vehicle accident at East Center and South Town streets Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a call regarding heat from a short circuit in wiring at 25 Hall Street Tuesday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday afternoon and one squad run Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Tuesday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Florence M. Triendl, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Dana Marie Opp and Timothy Donald Swartz, Tiffin.
• Courtney Marie Norman and Dylan Michael Kuhn, Clyde.
• Amanda Rae Thompson and Michael Daniel Goodnough, Tiffin.
• Matthew Christopher Weber and Holly Eileen Taylor, Tiffin.
• Cayden Jeffrey Kapelka, Bloomville, and Ann Marie Gutschalk, Tiffin.
• Allan Walter Weickert and Catrina Renee Fiske, Tiffin.
• Casey Ryan Brown and Celcelia Blake Stover, Bloomville.
• Brandy Lee Kubitz and Brian James Bridinger, Tiffin.
• Sarah Emily Alahmad and Adam Richard Scherger, Fostoria.
• Danielle Jaclyn Bourret and Kenneth Eric Noble, Fostoria.
• Monica Lynn Otte and Myranda Kathleen Dible, Tiffin.
• Issac Allen Craig and April Jo Clark, Fostoria.