Daily Log, Sept. 17
• Brandon A. Somers, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with fail to reinstate and assured clear distance ahead Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening a man went to the movies at 870 W. Market St. and put his hands down a person’s pants.
• A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday night.
• A 200-block Charlotte Street woman reported Monday afternoon an online scam and $500 being stolen.
• A person from Leafy Oaks Campground, 6955 N. SR 101, reported Monday afternoon a person stole from the store.
• A 1000-block North Union Street man reported Sunday night a friend had not brought back a car.
• A 500-block Maple Street man reported Monday morning his father assaulted him.
• A 700-block Williston Avenue woman reported Monday morning her vehicle was scratched with a key.
• Donna J. Rumschlag, 76, of Fostoria, was cited with improper lane change/turn signal usage after an accident at East Perry and Jefferson streets Saturday afternoon.
• A single-vehicle accident was reported at East CR 58 and South TR 159 on Monday morning.
• Frank D. Fisher, 58, of Walbridge, was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital after an accident at North Countyline and West Center streets Sept. 4.
• Jamie Bouillion, 13, of Fostoria, was taken by family to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital after an accident Sept. 10.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to unauthorized burning at 128 Main St. Sunday afternoon.
• Kansas fire responded to a nuisance burn at 3915 N. TR 47 Monday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, five squad runs Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and three squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Sunday night, and Sycamore fire assisted Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Monday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire responded to a single-vehicle accident at CR 58 and TR 159 on Monday morning. There was no transport.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit responded to a stack of wall panels that fell on a man at Maple Grove stone quarry, 2100 W. CR 42, Monday afternoon. A person was taken to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.