Daily Log, Sept. 16
• A woman in the 100 block of Wall Street reported Friday afternoon finding prescription drugs and needles at an apartment she was cleaning.
• An employee of Robenalt’s Point Drive Thru, 201 Clay St., reported a man walked out without paying for items Friday night.
• Alyssa R. Laudenslager, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday evening.
• A woman in the 100 block of Webster Street reported Saturday morning a theft of clothes and a dash cam from her vehicle Friday night.
• Jimmy L. Hurst, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated early Saturday morning.
• Timothy M. Cartwright, 56, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and improper left turn early Saturday morning.
• Brett A. Lynch, 52, of Fremont, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated early Saturday morning.
• Justin A. Snyder, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with public indecency Saturday morning.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a customer drove off without paying for gas Saturday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of Frost Parkway reported Saturday evening a bike was stolen.
• An employee of Robenalt’s Point Drive Thru, 201 Clay St., reported a customer tried to use a fake ID Saturday evening.
• Joshua A. Carter, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence early Sunday morning.
• A 100-block Elmwood Street man reported Sunday morning a motorcycle stolen Saturday night.
• A 200-block Beechwood Drive man reported Sunday morning stolen guns.
• A man in the 100 block of East CR 38 reported Saturday evening someone shot his tractor earlier in the week.
• A 1300-block South SR 19 woman reported someone tried to break into her home Sunday morning.
• A person in the 300 block of East Sixth Street reported Friday night a tree fell onto a parked vehicle.
• A 200-block South Main Street woman reported Saturday morning her purse was stolen Friday.
• A person at the former St. Wendelin School, 533 N. Countyline St., reported Saturday morning someone broke into the weight room.
• A person at Seneca Lanes, 1090 US 23, reported a large fight early Sunday morning.
• Cheryl R. Carnes, 53, of Findlay, was cited with open door into traffic after an accident at East Market and South Washington streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Margaret R. Kesler, 80, of Tiffin, was cited with an obedience to traffic control devices violation after an accident at South Washington and East Perry streets Thursday evening.
• Terry L. Zuern, 61, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident on Wentz Street Friday evening. Tiffin Fire Rescue Division transported Zuern to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at East Perry and Jefferson streets Saturday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a burning smell after a lightning strike at 1548 S. SR 53 Friday night. It turned out to be a fire ring.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a gas smell at SR 101 and TR 130 Saturday night. It turned out to be a dead animal.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 93 Greenfield St. Sunday afternoon. It turned out to be an unintentional activation.
• Bascom EMS had a squad run in Tiffin Friday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday night, one squad run Saturday morning, two squads run Saturday afternoon and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run early Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday morning, one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night and two squad runs early Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted once early Saturday morning, twice Saturday morning and once early Sunday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had two squad runs early Sunday morning.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• New Riegel EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Sunday afternoon.