Daily Log, Sept. 14
• Michael P. Nally II, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and failure to reinstate Thursday.
• A woman in the 100 block of St. Francis Avenue reported Thursday evening her daughter’s finger was broken by another student at school Wednesday.
• A man in the 100 block of Longfellow Drive reported Friday morning a dirt bike was stolen from his garage.
• Chrystal L. Chambers, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Thursday.
• Jeffrey L. Shook III, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with hit-skip and failure to control Thursday.
• A woman in the 100 block of North SR 101 reported a scam Friday morning.
• Jon R. Pinkney, 34, of Toledo, was charged with open container and seat belt-passenger Thursday.
• Kevin L. Heckathorn, 61, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license, a red light violation and a traffic lanes violation Thursday.
• An 800-block Leonard Street man reported Thursday evening license plates were stolen from his vehicle and replaced by others.
• A man in the 700 block of Van Buren Street reported Thursday evening a .22 rifle was stolen from his vehicle
• Citations of failure to reinstate and assured clear distance ahead were issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Washington Street Thursday evening.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle accident at South Washington and East Perry streets Thursday evening.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle accident at North Vine and Van Buren streets Friday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 222 Academy St., Green Springs, early Friday morning. It turned out the alarm was activated due to testing.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 151 Second Ave. Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, two squad runs Thursday evening, three squad runs Thursday night, two squad runs early Friday morning, two squad runs Friday morning and three squad runs Friday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once Friday morning and twice Friday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday evening and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run early Friday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Friday morning.
Corn $ 3.94
Wheat $ 4.93
Beans $ 8.64