Daily Log, Sept. 13
• Nicole A. Keegan, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest and persistent disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A resident in the 300 block of West Adams Street reported a scam Thursday morning.
• A man in the 8000 block of East TR 163 reported an accidental, self-inflicted gun shot wound in the abdomen Thursday evening.
He was transported to Mercy Health – St. Vincent Medical Center by Life Flight.
Bloomville EMS and fire, the Echo unit and Seneca County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
• A 6000-block North CR 15 man reported a driveway sealing scam Thursday morning.
• A 200-block South Main Street man reported a package stolen Wednesday afternoon.
• An employee of Dollar Tree, 215 E. Lytle St., reported a youth shoplifting items Wednesday afternoon.
• A 700-block Chesapeake Court woman reported a theft of documents Thursday afternoon.
• A woman reported a semi rear-ended her at South Sandusky and West Perry streets and then drove off Thursday morning.
• Nichole M. Banks, 37, of Fostoria, was cited with improper backing after an accident on W. North St. Monday morning.
• A citation of failure to yield was issued after a motorcycle vs. car accident at North Countyline and West Culbertson streets Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a call at 450 Autumnwood Dr. Wednesday evening, but found no incident upon arrival.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an authorized controlled burn at 245 Charlotte St.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 359 Miami St. early Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a call at 450 Autumnwood Dr. Thursday morning. It turned out to be a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire at 163 Heritage Dr. Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening and one squad run Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday afternoon, once Wednesday evening and once Thursday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.