Daily Log, Sept. 10
• Taylor R. Mowery, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at-large Friday.
• A man in the first block of Jackson Street reported Sunday evening someone threw a rock through a front door and damaged the stove and screen door.
• A person reported Sunday evening a tackle box was stolen in the parking lot of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• A first-block South TR 110 resident reported check fraud Monday morning.
• A woman reported Monday afternoon her 12-year-old daughter was punched by a 14-year-old on the bus near West US 224 and South SR 53.
• A person from Tiffin Right to Life reported Monday afternoon a sign near West US 224 and South US 23 had been vandalized for the third time.
• Ezell M. Williams, 33, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and an equipment regulation violation Friday.
• Shaiann M. Morton of Fostoria was charged with high weeds Friday.
• Wendy M. Griffith, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Michael Grant, 52, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• A 1000-block North Countyline Street woman reported Monday morning a person was taking her money.
• A person reported Monday morning a man fell out of a boat on West Zeller Road. The man made it out of the water, a police report states.
• An assault was reported in the 1000 block of Perrysburg Road on Monday morning.
• A 900-block South Union Street man reported Monday afternoon an old military ammunition box with about $60 was stolen.
• Philip L. Zirger, 62, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at West Market and Wentz streets Sunday afternoon.
• Joshua R. Keene, 35, of Archbold, was cited with failure to yield stop light after an accident at North Countyline and West Fremont streets Saturday. The other driver, Sheri L. Navarro, 35, of Fostoria, was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• An accident was reported on West North Street on Monday morning.
• Bloomville fire and EMS responded to a sump pump that caught fire at 14 Linda Lane on Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 78 Shaffer Park Drive early Monday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm at 220 Academy St. on Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, two squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Sunday night, once Monday morning and once Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday evening and two squad runs Sunday night.
Corn $ 3.79
Wheat $ 4.84
Beans $ 8.23