Daily Log, August 9
• Justin M. Vaughn, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence and drug abuse instruments Wednesday.
• Ledre L. Collins, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday afternoon.
• A 100-block Coe Street woman reported a theft of medical equipment Thursday morning.
• A 100-block Mohawk Street woman reported Thursday afternoon a credit card was fraudulently opened in her name.
• Brittnay P. Benfer, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• Hans X. Greathouse, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• Kelli M. Mitchell, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 400-block Linwood Avenue man reported a scam call Wednesday afternoon.
• A person in the 500 block of East Jackson Street reported Wednesday evening their wallet was stolen from their vehicle.
• A 1000-block Columbus Avenue resident reported Thursday morning a driver in a semi truck ran over a road sign.
• A person at South US 23 and West US 224 reported a vehicle struck and snapped a telephone pole at the base and hit a mailbox early Thursday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at South Wood and West Crocker streets Wednesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on South Main Street Wednesday evening.
• Bascom fire responded to a nuisance fire at TR 112 and TR 66 Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning, one squad run Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday night.