Daily Log, August 8
• Joseph V. Holmes, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic menacing Tuesday.
• Eric S. Franklin, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Aaron J. Steyer, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Shun D. Jenkins, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and open container Tuesday.
• Jean E. Lindsay-Dupey, 63, of Fremont, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Ledre L. Collins, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to reinstate Tuesday.
• A 100-block Schonhardt Street resident reported Tuesday night a firearm stolen from his vehicle.
• Tracy A. Wright, 55, of Green Springs, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Anita M. Larick, 58, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Tana M. Larick, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Timothy A. Cornett, 47, of Bloomville, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Roger L. Curtiss, 70, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• Nichole M. Dupuis, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• A person in the 100 block of West Lytle Street reported a youth riding a bicycle was hit by a vehicle Tuesday afternoon.
• A person in the 100 block of Sandusky Street reported Tuesday evening a tree fell on a parked vehicle.
• A 400-block Columbus Avenue person reported a power line down on the sidewalk Tuesday night.
• A person in the 500 block of East North Street reported Tuesday night a person attempting to break into a truck.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after an accident on Ann Street Tuesday evening.
• Teresa L. Tiell, 57, of Fostoria, was transported to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital after an accident at SR 587 and US 224 Friday afternoon.
• A person in the 1000 block of Perrysburg Road reported a semi truck took out two utility poles Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday evening, two squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Tuesday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Margaret M. Schleter, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Stephen Lee Sayre, Mt. Vernon, and Tammy Lou Kays, Fostoria.
• Richard Eugene Johnson and Karen Renee Miller, Fostoria.
• Michael Todd Twigg and Edith Anna Mae Cramer, Bettsville.
• Debbie Sue Stevens and Dwayne Stephens, Republic.
• Rebecca Ann Gonzales and Loyd Junior Hall, Fostoria.