Daily Log, August 6
• Robert J. Davis, 35, of Fremont, was charged with theft Friday.
• Travis S. Strawser, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Crystal A. Hardy, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with obstruction Friday.
• A 100-block Third Avenue woman reported Sunday night the theft of a cell phone battery pack.
• A person reported Monday morning damage to a tool trailer at Tem-Con, 675 N. Sandusky St.
• A 100-block Coe Street resident reported Monday morning a theft from a vehicle.
• A person reported Monday morning finding a needle and crack pipe in the 100 block of South Washington Street.
• An employee of Circle K, 272 N. Sandusky St., reported Monday morning a man who was asked to leave dumped a Polar Pop on an employee. Eric S. Franklin, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.
• William L. Rennels, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Valerie Cole, 35, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Friday.
• A theft was reported in the first block of Jefferson Street Sunday evening.
• A man reported Sunday night damage was being caused in the 1000 block of South Bon Air Avenue.
• Raven S. Steele, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A 200-block Bricker Street man reported a scam Monday morning.
• A citation of failure to yield was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Sunny Lane and Sycamore Street Monday morning.
• Amanda L. Meadows, 35, of Mansfield, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension, seatbelt-driver, distracted driving and left of center Friday.
• Chase A. Beamer, 45, of Washington, D.C., was cited with failure to yield at a stop sign after an accident at West North and South Vine streets July 27.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a false alarm at 545 W. Market St. Sunday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday evening and one squad run Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and three squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday morning.
• James C. Gooden, Blacklick, child restraint violation, $140; Michael J. Titus, Columbus,
speed, $135; Sharyn J. Elliott, Fostoria, speed, $126; Marco M. Coates, 215 S. Wood St.,
Fostoria, speed, $138; Michael Peterman, Findlay, speed, $129; Scott Hedges, Groveport, speed,
$132; Michele A. Leddy, Fremont, speed, $126; Sabrina C. Myers, 520 E. North St., Fostoria,
speed, $126; Vera I. Little, 53 Union St., Tiffin, speed, $126; Linda M. Faber, Fostoria, speed,