Daily Log, August 31
• Audrey P. Dines, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday.
• Marcus Perrin, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Tonya L. Nodhturft, 51, of Florida, was charged with theft Thursday afternoon.
• Jessica L. Lunsford, 41, of Republic, was charged with theft Thursday afternoon.
• Joshua D. Salyer, 34, of Fremont, was charged with criminal tools Thursday night.
• A person in the 1000-block of Hudson Street reported Thursday night being scammed regarding purchasing a vehicle online.
• A 100-block Huss Street man reported Friday afternoon he was scammed by a man for $1,500.
• A 200-block Sycamore Street woman reported Friday afternoon her trash tote was stolen.
• A woman at the splash pad, 133 E. Market St., reported a man tried to steal her phone Friday afternoon.
• Jamel Moore, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with failure to reinstate and speeding Thursday.
• A resident in the 12000 block of West Axline Street, Fostoria, reported a marijuana plant on a neighbor’s porch Thursday evening.
• A man in the 11000 block of West TR 116 reported a stolen trailer Friday afternoon.
• A 6000-block North TR 175 woman reported Friday afternoon an E-Z Pass forgery.
• A resident in the 3000 block of East CR 44 reported a scam Friday afternoon.
• Steven R. Corbin, 56, of Findlay, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A person in the 200 block of East Fremont Street reported Thursday evening five men were engaged in a physical fight.
• A woman in the 200 block of Elm Street reported Friday morning someone tried to break into her vehicle Thursday night.
• A 1000-block Park Avenue man reported Friday morning his son’s bike was stolen Wednesday night.
• Jay A. Baker, 21, of Mansfield, was cited with improper left turn after an accident at West Market and Nelson streets Thursday morning.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Nelson and Wentz streets Thursday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident on South SR 100 Friday morning.
• Paul E. Restemyer, 56, of Fostoria, was charged with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at North Countyline Street and Park Avenue Wednesday afternoon.
• Daniel D. Brown, 66, of Coshocton, was cited with improper lane change after an accident at East Lytle and South Poplar streets Thursday morning.
• Thomas C. Hayes, 38, of Bellevue ,was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at West Lytle Street and Mid-Block Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Thursday evening, two squad runs Thursday night and one squad run Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday evening and one squad run Friday morning.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.