Daily Log, August 30
• Deborah L. Broderdorp, 61, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to reinstate Wednesday.
• Autumn D. Cook, 26, of Burgoon, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• A person outside Calvert Catholic School, 152 Madison St., reported Wednesday night offensive graffiti was spray painted onto a tree near the school’s spirit rock.
• A 200-block First Avenue man reported a woman assaulted him Wednesday night.
• A woman in the 200 block of Charlotte Street reported early Thursday morning a man struck her and pointed a BB gun at her.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported two women were shoplifting items Thursday afternoon.
• John A. Fretz, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• A 200-block South Main Street man reported receiving a scam letter and check in the mail Wednesday afternoon.
• A woman in the 500 block of Van Buren Street reported she was assaulted inside of a vehicle Wednesday evening.
• A citation of improper left turn was issued after an accident on West Market Street Thursday morning.
• Charles W. Papenfus, 53, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license and seat belt-driver Wednesday.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after an accident on East Lytle Street Thursday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident at West Lytle Street and Mid-block Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 545 W. Market St. Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, four squad runs Wednesday evening, one squad run Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• New Riegel EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Thursday morning.
• Beverly A. Brundage, Tiffin.
• Linda L. Geiser, Fostoria.
Marriage license applications
• Arvine Eugene Myers and Tonya Marie Fox, Tiffin.
• William Allen Pierce and Melissa Ann Rice, Fostoria.
• David Eugene Gebby, Fostoria, and Barbara Elieen Houck, Tiffin.
• John Michael Morrone and Amy Melissa Gerschutz, Tiffin.
• Jennifer Lynn Crosby and Benjamin Andrew Molyett, Attica.
• John Michael Dell and Marsha Ellen Gibson, Tiffin.