Daily Log, August 29
• Nychole A. Gahris, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A person in the 2000-block of West Market Street reported Tuesday afternoon fraudulent checks totaling $6,800 had been written and about $12,000 in cash was missing.
• A 100-block Hall Street resident reported a package stolen Tuesday afternoon.
• Michael D. Meyers, 36, of California, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday morning.
• Juan F. Hernandez, 66, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Tuesday.
• Ashlee M. Luzadder, 28, of Bloomdale, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Kevin E. Cooper, 53, of Bloomville, was charged with false alarms Tuesday.
• Charles E. Blum, 52, of Attica, was charged with hit skip Tuesday.
• Atarious K. Huston, 18, of Sandusky, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speeding Tuesday.
• Dustin R. Bowman, 42, of Helena, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• An 800-block Spruce Street woman reported her son was threatened by a man with a gun who also damaged her son’s vehicle at a gas station Tuesday evening.
• An employee of McDonald’s, 626 N. Countyline St., reported a man in the drive-thru with an open container Tuesday evening.
• A woman in the 500 block of Van Buren Street reported she was assaulted by four females at an unknown Tiffin gas station early Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Kaubisch Memorial Public Library, 205 Perry St., reported Wednesday morning a window was busted out overnight.
• A person in the 700 block of North Union Street reported Wednesday morning a drive-thru window damaged and money stolen from a safe.
• An 800-block South Poplar Street man reported Wednesday afternoon he received a scam call.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West Market and St. Clair streets Tuesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North Countyline Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction and an alarm system activation due to malfunction at 600 N. River Road.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional alarm system activation at 300 S. Monroe St. Wednesday morning.
• Attica fire, Republic EMS and the Echo unit responded to a vehicle in a ditch at 1901 N. SR 4 Wednesday morning. The vehicle broke down and there had been no accident.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 545 W. Market St. Wednesday afternoon. There was no fire at the scene.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, three squad runs Wednesday morning and three squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday evening and one squad run Wednesday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.