Daily Log, August 28
• Brenda K. McCall, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with fail to reinstate Monday.
• A 200-block Hudson Street man reported Monday afternoon unauthorized credit card use while he was incarcerated.
• A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Monday evening.
• A first-block North SR 101 woman reported Tuesday morning she believed some packages were stolen.
• A person advised Tuesday morning a needle was found in the 200 block of South Washington Street.
• A person at Patchworks House, 42 Madison St., reported Tuesday afternoon a woman left messages about being abused and held against her will.
• Norfolk Southern Railroad of Bellevue was charged with block railroad crossing Monday.
• Frank Stansbery Jr., 50, of Bloomville, was charged with assault Monday.
• Jason J. Livesay, 57, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• Rocky J. Danner, 37, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Monday.
• Brenton Howell, 24, of Bloomville, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A person from Shorty’s Auction, 984 S. Caldwell Ave., reported a bad check Monday afternoon.
• A 6000-block South SR 100 man reported identity theft Monday afternoon.
• A 2000-block South CR 591 resident reported Tuesday morning unauthorized activity on a bank account.
• Shela S. Long, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with fail to reinstate, driving under suspension and failure to yield right-of-way Monday.
• Marcus S. Cosper, 52, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Tre A. Legrant, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with 12-point suspension, fail to reinstate and an equipment regulation violation Monday.
• A 400-block East Center Street resident reported Monday evening a youth was assaulting people.
• Tracey L. Adams, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A 100-block East Crocker Street youth reported Monday night he was attacked by three other youths while walking home.
• A 400-block North Town Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon a landlord was taking items.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South Sandusky and West Market streets Monday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield from a private drive was issued after a two-vehicle accident on West Market Street on Monday afternoon.
• A person reported Monday afternoon a person hit the building at Rock Run Bulk Foods, 2685 W. US 224. There were no injuries.
• Jeffrey N. Patuto, 57, of Dover, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, speed and seatbelt-driver Monday.
• Angela S. Frankart, 49, of Fostoria, was cited with improper backing after an accident on Independence Avenue Aug. 21.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide incident at 125 Hall St. once Monday evening and once Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening and one squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Tuesday morning.