Daily Log, August 27
• A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday afternoon.
• A person reported Monday morning a theft from the first block of Douglas Street.
• A man reported Sunday afternoon a white truck was throwing out bags of trash on TR 132, TR 101, CR 38 and SR 635.
• A person in the 11000 block of West SR 18 reported early Monday morning a possible assault.
• A 4000-block North US 23 man reported Monday morning two cars were broken into.
• Ricky A. Steele, 49, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• An employee of Certified, 100 E. Lytle St., reported Monday afternoon a gasoline drive-off of $49.
• Jason Ritchie of Bloomville was taken by Bloomville EMS to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital after an accident on CR 16 on July 23.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to unauthorized burning at 200 Charlotte St. Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a false alarm or false call at 161 Greenfield St. early Monday morning.
• Bettsville fire, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to a small fire at 1525 W. CR 42 Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 78 Shaffer Park Drive Monday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, two squad runs early Monday morning, two squad runs Monday morning and three squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted twice Monday morning, and Sycamore fire assisted Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Sunday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Monday morning.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.