Daily Log, August 23
• Kimberly L. Thomason, 49, of Michigan, was charged with driving without a license Wednesday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a woman shoplifting Wednesday evening.
• An employee of Uncle Mike’s Dairy Bar, 274 S. Washington St., reported a customer attempted to pay with a counterfeit bill Wednesday night.
• A 200-block North Sandusky Street woman reported Thursday morning an unauthorized charge on her credit card from last Thursday.
• Melvin W. Prenzlin, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest, failure to obey and failure to disclose Wednesday.
• A person at the Seneca County Clerk of Courts, 103 E. Market St., reported Thursday morning receiving a bad check.
• A 600-block Westhaven Drive woman reported Thursday morning her vehicle was stolen Wednesday night and returned in the morning and credit cards were stolen.
• A man in the 1200 block of McKinley Place reported Thursday morning his vehicle was taken overnight and returned in the morning and a laptop was stolen.
• A 1200-block Truman Drive woman reported Thursday morning her wallet was stolen from her vehicle Wednesday night.
• A woman in the 800 block of Eisenhower Drive reported receiving a fraudulent check Thursday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident at North Sandusky and Noble streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night and one squad run Wednesday morning.
• New Riegel EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.