Daily Log, August 22
• Caleb J. Gibbons, 20, of Maumee, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Marissa A. Gates, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with driving without a license Tuesday.
• A person in the 100-block of Jackson Street reported a sexual assault early Wednesday morning.
• A person at Circle K, 73 Melmore St., reported Wednesday morning their bike was stolen.
• A 100-block East Perry Street woman reported Wednesday afternoon her vehicle’s window had been broken.
• Mebrahtu B. Tesfay, 33, of Virginia, was charged with obstruction Tuesday.
• Ray N. Laroe, 31, of Sycamore, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speeding Tuesday.
• Terry E. Hardwick, 60, of Findlay, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and improper passing Tuesday.
• Kailee S. James, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to yield right of way Tuesday.
• A 6000-block East SR 19 man reported a tree fell into the road Tuesday night.
• An employee of Clark Gas Station, 8910 S. SR 53, McCutchenville, reported someone drove off without paying Wednesday afternoon.
• Diana L. Simon, 52, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A person in the 1200 block of Beier Drive reported multiple youths fighting in the area Tuesday evening.
• A person in the 300 block of Lewis Street reported a stolen phone Tuesday night.
• A 600-block Wall Street woman reported Wednesday her car had been broken into and her handicap placard was stolen.
• A citation of stop sign violation was issued after an accident at Hall and Oak streets Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a toxic incident at 90 Douglas Street Tuesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, two squad runs Wednesday morning and three squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once early Wednesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday morning.