Daily Log, August 21
• Bryce E. Bublitz, 25, of Harpster, was charged with theft Monday.
• Jonathan S. Weatherholtz, 32, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with theft Monday.
• Michael A. Gehring, 45, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A 100-block Northview Drive man reported Monday evening he was involved in a scam and provided $1,000 in Amazon gift cards.
• A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Monday night.
• A fight was reported in the 200 block of Charlotte Street on Monday night.
• Paul M. Pine, 39, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Kenneth L. Ansel II, 25, of Norwalk, was charged with escape Monday.
• Garrett L. Vogel, 21, of Forest, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A 5000-block North SR 53 resident reported Monday night a swimming pool that previously was vandalized had been tampered with Monday morning.
• A 2000-block South TR 181 resident reported Tuesday afternoon items were missing from a residence.
• Lizbeth A. Reinhard of Fostoria was charged with high weeds Monday.
• Kara L. Rose, 27, of North Baltimore, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Kyle P. Cramer, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to reinstate Monday.
• Stephanie K. Hernandez, 35, of Findlay, was charged with theft Monday.
• Katelyn R. Stone, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• A 1000-block West Columbus Avenue resident reported a scam Monday evening.
• A person at Dollar General, 166 E. Lytle St., reported Monday evening a man walked out of the store with items.
• A 700-block Eastern Avenue man reported Tuesday morning his vehicle was gone through, and items were stolen.
• A 1000-block Walnut Street woman reported property damage Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of improper starting was issued after an accident at South River Road and South Sandusky Street on Monday afternoon.
• Brandy Jo-Lynn Porter, 22, of Tiffin, was cited with a stop sign violation after an accident at Oak and Hall streets Tuesday afternoon.
• Curtis A. Weis, 28, of Attica, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speed Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a good intent call at 99 E. Perry St. Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional transmission of an alarm at 45 W. Market St. on Monday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire and Attica-Venice-Reed EMS responded to a burn giving off a lot of black smoke on TR 1065 Monday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, two squad runs Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday afternoon, and Sycamore fire assisted Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Monday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Monday evening, one squad run Monday night and two squad runs Tuesday morning. NBS EMS assisted once Tuesday morning.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday night.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Peggy I. Biller, Fostoria.
• Randall D.Smith, Tiffin.
• Evelyn P. Butzier, Bettsville.
• Natasha Lee Hiser-Purkey and Mark Edward Nichols, II, Tiffin.
• Angela Marie Sutter and Max Alan Blackford, Tiffin.
• Christopher Lee Miller and Novie Barita Maquiling, Tiffin.
• Landon Lee Warnement and Shannon Marie Richardson, Tiffin.
• Kayla Rose Sherman and Logan Edward Schaub, Tiffin.
• Jazmine Amelia Buss and Timothy Joseph Mahl, Bellevue.
• Kelsay Lynn Deivernois and Jonathon Matthew Hocanson, Fostoria.
• Nicholas James Buchanan and Nicolaas Joseph Robert Van Giesen, Fostoria.