Daily Log, August 2
• Malissa L. Brickley-Evans, 46, of Fremont, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• Brandy D. Drown, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• Sandra K. Mason, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Jessica A. Wolf, 24, of Carey, was charged with drug abuse instruments Wednesday.
• A man in the 7000 block of North TR 51 reported Wednesday afternoon someone broke the lock on his door.
• Elijah J. Keiffer, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Wednesday.
• Rick A. Duque, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and fictitious registration Wednesday.
• A woman in the 500 block of Stinchcomb Drive reported Wednesday afternoon the tag was stolen from her license plate.
• A 400-block Linwood Avenue woman reported two connected scam calls Wednesday afternoon.
• Tosha R. Franklin, 27, of Carey, was cited with failure to yield right of way on a left turn after an accident at US 224 and CR 15 Monday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at CR 6 and TR 25 Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 154 S. Washington St. Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation due to malfunction at 600 N. River Rd. Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, two squad runs Wednesday night and two squad runs Thursday afternoon.
• Bettsville EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Bloomville EMS, Republic fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.