Daily Log, August 17
• Kateline M. Peck, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Nicole L. Fitch, 32, of Sycamore, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence and failure to control Thursday.
• Desiree M. Gibbs, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• A person in the 100 block of South Washington Street reported a theft of money Thursday afternoon.
• A 400-block Coe Street man reported Thursday evening his sunglasses were stolen Tuesday night.
• A man in the 100 block of Frost Parkway reported Thursday night he found a handgun in the Sandusky River nearby.
• An employee of Clark Gas Station, 600 N. Countyline St., reported Thursday evening a woman stole cans of beer.
• A 600-block Westhaven Drive man reported Thursday evening license plates and other items stolen from the backseat of his truck.
• An employee of Family Video, 101 Perry St., reported Friday afternoon a woman shoplifting items on security video from Wednesday.
• A citation of driver inattention was issued after a semi truck struck the viaduct at 50 N. Washington St. Friday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at US 224 and South TR 113 Friday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at CR 7 and TR 112 Friday morning.
• A citation was issued after an accident at Summit and North Countyline streets Thursday evening.
• Green Springs fire responded to a fire alarm activation at 420 N. Broadway, Green Springs, Friday morning. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday evening, two squad runs early Friday morning, two squad runs Friday morning and three squad runs Friday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Thursday night and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday afternoon.