Daily Log, August 16
• A resident in the 100 block of Noble Street reported finding a syringe in an alley Wednesday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a woman shoplifting items Thursday afternoon.
• A person in the 300 block of South Huron Street reported receiving a forged check Thursday afternoon.
• Lesleigh A. Phamakao, 19, of McComb, was charged with driving without a license Wednesday.
• Tony W. Smith, 49, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• A 200-block Elwood Avenue woman reported Wednesday afternoon her purse was stolen from her car Tuesday night.
• An employee of Circle K, 1245 N. Countyline St., reported a customer paid with a counterfeit bill early Thursday morning.
• A citation of improper start was issued after an accident at South Washington and Madison streets Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident in City Lot 5 Thursday afternoon.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Jefferson Street Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional smoke detector activation at 167 Main St. Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday night, two squad runs early Thursday morning, one squad run Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once Wednesday night and Clinton fire assisted once early Thursday morning and once Thursday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.