Daily Log, August 14
• Crystal C. Huffman, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Steven P. Durst, 63, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A first-block Elwood Street resident reported Monday afternoon a vehicle was entered and money and a scanner were taken.
• Chase D. Chapman, 20, of Republic, was charged with underage Monday.
• Wyatt T. Holman, 18, of Attica, was charged with underage Monday.
• Richard A. Lacy, 18, of Republic, was charged with underage and littering Monday.
• A 200-block James Street man reported Monday afternoon a catalyic converter was stolen off his vehicle.
• A woman reported Monday afternoon a car was scratched with a key in the 500 block of North Angela Drive.
• Mark A. Lee of Bradner was charged with public nuisance Monday.
• Maci C. Mcbeth, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Jaime R. Gonzales, 49, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Dennis Hull Jr., 22, of Fostoria, was charged with contributing to unruliness or delinquency of a child Monday.
• An 800-block Woodward Avenue woman reported Monday afternoon her son used her card without her permission.
• A person reported Monday afternoon a vehicle struck Clinton Township Volunteer Fire Department’s building at 863 E. US 224.
• Dawn M. Wagner, 21, of Old Fort, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, hit skip, failure to control, obstruction, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and seatbelt-driver Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to unauthorized burning at 155 Thomas St. Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 78 Shaffer Park Drive Monday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 94 Railroad St. Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning, three squad runs Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday night, two squad runs early Tuesday morning and two squad runs Tuesday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Monday night and one squad run Tuesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday night.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Frederick Vincent Elchert, New Riegel.
• Barbara L. Elarton, Tiffin.
• Lawrence E. Ward, Fostoria.
• Mercedes Flores, Fostoria.
Marriage license applications
• Judith Marie Capehart, Fostoria, and Justin Benjamin Merrick, Findlay.
• Steven Duane Beck, Jr. and Cassie Marie Bradner, Fostoria.
• Christine Marie Hoover and Michael Robert Rohrbach, Bascom.
• Marin Michelle Tooker and Justin Michael Thomasson, Bascom.
• Shayle Simone Freeman and Trenton Orlie-Xander Heishman, Tiffin.
• Michelle Lea Miller and Zachery Andrew Hess, Republic.
• Timothy Wayne Smith, II, and Yvonne Marie Brandt, Tiffin.
• Alison Victoria Janes and Elijah Caleb Schlievert, Fostoria.
• Nathan Albert Miller and Amber Michele Zeyen, Fostoria.
• Rochelle Elaine Dillow and Justin Michael Coffman, Fostoria.
• Joshua Eugene Spears and Elizabeth Kay Wallrabenste Runion, Tiffin.
• Holly Ann Wadsworth and Terry Tod Wadsworth, Tiffin.
• Charles Thomas Frankart and Maygan Marie Miller, Tiffin.
• Heather Christine Bell and Joshua Donald Nye, New Riegel.
• Kathryn Renee Wolf and Amaca Adam Stevenson, Tiffin.