Daily Log, August 13
• Norfolk Southern Railroad of Bellevue was charged with blocked railroad crossing Friday.
• A person in the 400 block of South Main Street reported Monday morning the theft of money from a bulk sale water machine.
• A person in the 100 block of East High Street reported a theft Sunday afternoon.
• Property damage was reported in the 200 block of West Rock Street on Sunday evening.
• Savannah A. Schleifer, 30, of Fostoria, was cited with operation without reasonable control after an accident on North Union Street Friday morning.
• A citation of failure to stop at a red light was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Countyline Street on Monday morning.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• North Central EMS had two squad runs Monday afternoon.