Daily Log, August 10
• Jennifer L. Twaits, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with hit-skip Thursday.
• Jason S. Whiteman, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with obstruction Thursday.
• Gregory J. Wolpert, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence and obstruction Thursday.
• Bobby L. Williams, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday.
• A 400-block West Perry Street resident reported Thursday afternoon their phone was stolen last week.
• Ashley D. Baker, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with wrongful entrustment Thursday.
• Johnathan D. Hess, 18, of Bettsville, was charged with driving without a license Thursday.
• A 4000-block East CR 12 man reported a theft of chainsaws, fishing poles and other items Friday morning.
• Michael C. Honesto, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A person at Country Club Inn & Suites, 737 Independence Ave., reported someone came into their room Friday afternoon and stole paperwork with personal information on it.
• A man at the former St. Wendelin School, 533 N. Countyline St., reported Friday afternoon vandalism had been done to the school.
• Olivia M. McLane, 18, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield right of way at an intersection after an accident at South Monroe and Charlotte streets Thursday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on West Market Street Thursday night.
• A person in the 100 block of Grace Street reported a vehicle struck and got stuck on a fire hydrant Friday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a three-vehicle accident at US 224 and CR 591 Friday morning. Bascom EMS, Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and the Echo unit all transported people to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at North Vine and West North streets Thursday evening.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North Union Street Friday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at East Culbertson and North Poplar streets Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an animal rescue at 1700 Duchess Ln. Thursday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division responded to an open burn at 711 N. Poplar St. Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Thursday afternoon, two squad runs Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night and six squad runs Thursday morning.