Daily Log, Aug. 7
• Seth A. Higgins, 31, of Sycamore, was charged with driving under suspension and a registration violation Monday.
• Epifanio R. Diaz, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A first-block Third Street woman reported Monday night her boyfriend was beating her up.
• Gregory Reinhart, 47, of Alvada, was charged with animal cruelty Monday.
• Terri E. Foster, 34, of Bloomville, was charged with obstruction Monday.
• A 15000-block East TR 126 man reported Monday afternoon something got into his chicken coop and killed all of his chickens.
• A person reported Monday evening three youths were spray painting a bridge east of East TR 143 and North TR 1024.
• A person in the 2000 block of South US 23 reported Tuesday morning customers got account information with their letterhead, but they didn’t send it.
• Joshua D. Struble, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Jeremy L. Allen, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with 12-point suspension, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and traffic control light Monday.
• Sequoia L. Hampton, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• A 600-block West Fremont Street woman reported a scam call Monday afternoon.
• An 800-block South Union Street man reported property damage Tuesday morning.
• A person at Whistle Stop Deli, 210 E. Lytle St., reported Tuesday afternoon an employee was stealing money.
• A 600-block North Main Street resident reported a theft Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at US 224 and SR 18 Monday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield after stopping for a stop sign was issued after a non-injury accident at North SR 53 and West TR 118 Monday night.
• Caleb J. Frederick, 22, of Fremont, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Monday.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a pole across the road at CR 44 and SR 19 Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 401 Wall St. Tuesday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 11 Rebecca St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and four squad runs Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Monday night.
• North Central EMS had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Tuesday morning.