Daily Log, Aug. 1
• A man in the 600 block of West Market Street reported three women trying to remove a stop sign from the concrete Tuesday night.
• An employee of Circle K, 73 Melmore St., reported early Wednesday morning a woman ate a candy bar in the store and left without paying.
• A person in the 200 block of North Washington Street reported finding drugs and a syringe in the basement of a house Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Al’s Convenience Store, 614 W. Market St., reported a person driving off without paying for gas Wednesday afternoon.
• A 500-block East SR 18 woman reported a theft of money Tuesday afternoon.
• A man in the 6000 block of West TR 34 reported Wednesday afternoon a vehicle stolen one year ago.
• A 200-block South Main Street woman reported a scam phone call Tuesday evening.
• A person in the 300 block of West Jackson Street reported Wednesday morning air had been let out of tires on three parked cars.
• A 600-block Foster Street resident reported receiving a scam call Wednesday morning.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on North Vine Street Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.